Health and Nutritional Benefits of Pumpkin Seed Oil
Styrian Pumpkin Seed Oil has long been known to be a good source of essential vitamins and nutrients and is often referred to as a “superfood”. Some of the many vitamins, minerals and nutrients found in Pumpkin Seed Oil include:
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids: These fatty acids are necessary for health growth and development and are crucial in brain function. Omega 6 also stimulates hair and skin growth, regulates your metabolism and maintains bone strength.
- Phosophorus: Keeps your bones strong, helps your body create energy and helps your kidneys filter out waste.
- Magnesium: An element that is vital in many of your body’s processes including regulating muscle and nerve function, blood sugar levels, making proteins and regulating blood pressure.
- Zinc: Zinc helps your body fight off infections from invading viruses and bacteria. It is also a necessary ingredient in the production of DNA.
- Iron: This element is essential in transporting oxygen throughout your body.
- Phytosterols: Phytosterols found in Pumpkin Seed Oil can help to lower cholesterol.
- Vitamin E: A powerful antioxidant, vitamin E helps the body in its formation of red blood cells.
- Vitamin K: This vitamin helps promote bone strength and is an essential ingredient in the blood that helps coagulation.